Interested? Email [email protected] - see below for more details.
- Member of the founding team.
- Primary owner of frontend architecture and implementation.
- Outsized impact on product direction.
- Open source product that targets developers: https://exo.deref.io/
- Frontend built with TypeScript & Svelte, but no religion about it.
- Challenging and novel systems engineering; not just another CRUD app.
- Competitive salary and generous equity.
- Desire to grow with a business from seed to success.
- Passion for addressing real use cases.
- Prolific: Driven by a need to create and operates with a "let's just try it and see what happens" attitude.
- Ambition to take on a leadership role as the company grows.
- Experience developing a complex single-page application on a team.
- Foundation in fundamentals. You don't have to be a world-class low-level puzzle solver, but you're not afraid of coding an algorithm, if the situation calls for it.
- Deep knowledge of standard web technologies.
- Clear communicator and articulate writer.
- Strong UX intuition and at least a baseline of graphic design ability.
Deref's mission is to help engineers to build better services.
- Pre-seed funded ($1.2M raised)
- Small team:
- Technical CEO: Brandon Bloom's career highlights include: Xbox devtools, police body cameras, Code.org's Hour of Code campaign, and he sold a company to Salesforce.
- Several talented engineers of various specialities.
- Globally distributed, remote-first, and asynchronous work.
- Core business hours are 9am to noon pacific time.